Our 3C Values
The founding 3C Foundation members believe that the following three "c" values are essential in nurturing both The 3C Foundation of Canada and the 3C community.
- Work tirelessly to meet or exceed the needs of children and adults touched by any of the 3Cs.
- Committed to developing and implementing policies to support and enhance the work of our staff and volunteers
- Ensure that our organization is financially healthy, meeting and maintaining the standards and accreditation status of being a non-profit charitable organization.
- Operate with full disclosure, transparency, integrity and accountability.
- Develop and implement cost-effective processes and systems
- Provide excellent service, credible information and innovative initiatives to motivate and inspire others to join our cause.
- Demonstrate courageous leadership and excellence by demonstrating the highest standards of personal and organizational behaviour and by utilizing excellent decision-making measurement tools to assist in meeting our goals.
- Engage and involve diverse individuals and groups who we can work together in close, cooperative, mutually beneficial and valued relationships to achieve the common aims as noted in our mission.
- Support and be sensitive to the nature of the illnesses and our association with the 3Cs. Provide respect in regards to the quality and dignity of life and personal privacy and confidentiality.
- Actively support and promote the ideology that all individuals affected by any of the 3Cs has the right, freedom and responsibility to access accurate, unbiased and useful information so that they can become empowered to take control, make decisions and have an active role in the management of their own illness.
World IBD Day, May 19th. Support World IBD Day
Youth Gut Together
When: Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Location: Hampton Inn and Conference Centre
3C Foundation Scholarship Program
Apply now for The 3C Foundation IBD Scholarship 2013
Trek the Great Wall of China to raise awareness/funds for IBD
When: June 2013
Full Details at IBD Adventures